What Is Tatkal Passport? :
Pune passport office Tatkal scheme comes into practice when the applicant desires to obtain his passport under the scheme of Tatkal. For the Tatkal Scheme at Pune passport office, a standard affidavit and verification certificate should be submitted including the Tatkal fee as well. The Passport Issuing Authority must retain the right for the verification in of the verification certificate in writing the authenticity from the issuing official. Verification by post police is also done for passports under Tatkal Scheme at Pune passport office.
Procedure To Apply For A Tatkal Passport :
All the applicants who wish to seek their passport out of turn under Pune passport office Tatkal scheme must
- Color photographs
No urgency proof is as such required. The applicant also has the option of obtaining passport under Pune passport office Tatkal scheme by submitting three documents in which one of the document should be a standard affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper which is attested duly by a notary and photo identity document. For passports under Tatkal Scheme at Pune passport office, the three documents should be from among the following documents.
As mentioned above there are three documents that must be included for passports related to Pune passport office Tatkal scheme, which must be from among the following
The Documents Required Include:
- EPIC i.e. Electors Photo Identity Card
- SC/OBC/ST Certificates
- Service Identity Card
- Freedom Fighter Identity Card
- Arms Licenses
- Ration Cards
- Property Documents
- Pension Documents
- PAN i.e. Income Tax Identity cards.
- Bank or Post Office Passbooks
- Railway Identity Cards
- Driving Licenses
- Student Identity Cards
- Birth Certificates issued under the act of RBD
Fees Structure For Passports Under Tatkal Scheme At Pune Passport Office:
The fee required for passports under Pune passport office Tatkal scheme is in addition to the applicable passport fee and is payable in DD in favor of the concerned passport officer or in cash.
The Payable Fee For Passports Under Tatkal Scheme At Pune Passport Office Is As Follows:
- Fresh Passport:
- Rupees 1500+ passport fee (1000) approximately for within 1-7 days of the application date and Rupees 1000+ passport fee (1000) approximately for within 8-14 days of the application date.
- Replacement Of Passports:
- Rupees 2500+ duplicate passport fee (2500) approximately for within 1-7 days of the date of application and Rupees 1500+ duplicate passport fee (2500) for within 8-14 days of the date of application.
- Re Issue Cases:
- Rupees 1500+ passport fee (1000) approximately for within 3 working days of the date of application.