It was on June, 1999 when regional passport office Pune was started. This passport office Pune is offering its services in Pune, Ahmednagar, Satara, Solapur, Kolhapur and Sangli. Pune passport office offers services related to passports to utmost 5 lakhs people each year. The jurisdiction of regional passport office Pune is extended to all the districts of Pune. The regional passport office Pune building is a modern one which has the best of facilities for public interests. Pune passport office is situated opposite of Symbiosis College and it helps in providing an ideal atmosphere for the efficient functioning of office and the best of convenient and congenial ambience for the people as well.
Amenities in regional passport office Pune are as follows:
- Comfortable and spacious waiting areas
- Rest room amenities
- Easy access for handicapped and senior citizens
- Canteen facilities
- Adequate parking space
- Passport office Pune is fully air-conditioned
How to Apply:
- To apply for passport in Pune passport office, you can log on to its official website.
- You will be getting an option of application forms.
- You need to click on this option and one has to download forms from the official websites.
- There are three form kinds for Pune passport office which can be downloaded-
Application Form number 1: This Is used for Passports of minors or for damaged passports, Reissue Replacement of lost Appearance, Change in name or Exhaustion of pages.
Application Form number 2: This is used for making application for Deletion of ECR Stamp, Police Clearance Certificate, Inclusion of Spouse’s name or address change.
Personal Particulars Form (PP Form): This is used for report of police verification. It is a part of application form number 1. For re-verification it can be filled separately as well.
Check List :
Many documents are required to be attached for various purposes for enquiry in regional passport office Pune:
- Passports: Proof of passports (ration card, Certificate from employer on letter head of reputed companies, bills, statement of running bank account, Election commission ID card, gas connection bills, parent’s or spouse’s passport copy), proof of date of birth, Citizenship document, Identity certificate and other supporting documents.
- Change of name: Photocopy of husband’s passport, attested copy of marriage certificates, documents relating to second marriages or divorce.
- Tatkal Scheme Out Of Turn Issue Of Passport: Verification certificate and standard affidavit should be submitted along with the Tatkal fee.
- Issue Of Passports To Partners, Owners And Directors Of Company Having The Membership Of FICCI, CII, And ASSOCHAM: Verification certificate along with standard affidavit should be submitted.
- In Case Of Damaged And Lost Passports: In this case the passport application form has to be filled and should be submitted along with FIR, first and last four pages of the old passport, address proof in case of change of address.
- Other details regarding passport office Pune enquiry can be obtained from the link https://passport.gov.in/cpv/checklist.htm.
Fee Structure :
- The fee structure for Pune passport office must be paid with the application form in cash or by Bank Draft in favor of the concerned passport officer.
- Passport office Pune fee structure in form of DD should be sent with application number and full applicant name. So, you can visit today at Passport office Pune and apply for passport.